Due to the Corona virus, we have postponed the start of the trip season until June 7th 2020. Trips before that date are therefore not available for bookings. Depending on the developments and government measures, we may be forced to postpone the start of the season even further.
So you can effectively book all the trips that are offered in the calendar. In case we need to cancel trips that already have been booked, the affected customers will be notified. The tickets will be refunded by us, or may be used by the customers at a later time.